Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Zonettes



Heidi, Sunnee, Myself, Mindi, Deana and Liz
So we TOTALLY (inside joke) made new friends this week.. the girls from Arizona came to town and they are DARLING!! For those of you who don't know Liz and Heidi, they are the moms of two little heart babies. Jersey and Jake. We got to know them through the blogs that keep the heart moms together, then they decided to come to Utah to attend conference and we hooked up with them. We went out to dinner and lunch and went to visit Libbi, We had a really good time. I LOVE these girls!! They are amazing people... You see, if you are current on the blogs, Liz and Heidi's darling little heart babies became Angel babies shortly after their lives began. These mom's are hurting, as I'm sure we could only imagine, But they don't waste there time asking "why?" they spend their time helping others. Liz put together a project that sent baby blankies to all the heart babies at her local hospital and Heidi has a project going on right now. They have turned their grief into a positive for other little heart babies! They are also an awesome support team for those who are going through similar things now. I can't say enough about these two girls, they are amazing. I feel like I've know them all my life. They have such a loving and kind way about them. I'm sure their little babies are rejoicing in Heaven that they have such spectacular moms and can't wait for the day that they will be reunited as an eternal family.
We tried to just take them and show them a good time, and let them have fun while they were here, but I want them to know we grieve with them and we are amazed by their strength.
If you want to help out either one of their causes leave your e-mail and I'll get you in touch with them.

1 comment:

Heidi Ann said...

Sniff, sniff. Love you too!!!