So, Skylee has been very sick this week and has been trying to play ball games and run around. I told her she needed to slow down and get some rest so she'd be back to herself next week, when she has some important games coming up. She agreed she'd do nothing but rest today... Well I woke up this morning feeling great, but as the day progressed I started feeling worse and worse. If you know me at all, I'm not one to give in to being sick, and I hate laying around and days that are unproductive, but by two-ish I finally gave in. I crawled in bed with Skylee and did the lay-around thing!! It was quite fun! We watched Twilight and High School Musical 3!! I couldn't help but think of that new song that says, " It won't be like this for long." I think thats why it didn't bother me as much to lay there. We did get a lot done though, Sky got her "Josh's letters book" caught up. And we got a lot of her graduation cards finished!!! We got a lot accomplished for being two little sick birds. As you can see she's up and eating tonight!! I think she's on the mend!! ya!!
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Can't keep a good women(s) down!! Ha ha
So, Skylee has been very sick this week and has been trying to play ball games and run around. I told her she needed to slow down and get some rest so she'd be back to herself next week, when she has some important games coming up. She agreed she'd do nothing but rest today... Well I woke up this morning feeling great, but as the day progressed I started feeling worse and worse. If you know me at all, I'm not one to give in to being sick, and I hate laying around and days that are unproductive, but by two-ish I finally gave in. I crawled in bed with Skylee and did the lay-around thing!! It was quite fun! We watched Twilight and High School Musical 3!! I couldn't help but think of that new song that says, " It won't be like this for long." I think thats why it didn't bother me as much to lay there. We did get a lot done though, Sky got her "Josh's letters book" caught up. And we got a lot of her graduation cards finished!!! We got a lot accomplished for being two little sick birds. As you can see she's up and eating tonight!! I think she's on the mend!! ya!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment