Monday, April 13, 2009

My Girlies



I had to post these pics. Would you have ever thought Skylee, being twelve years younger than Sunnee, would out grow her sissy? I can't believe it. We were looking at pictures of them when Skylee was a baby and Sunnee towered over her! We joked that from that point on Sunnee never grew anymore and Skylee continued to grow. Well she's passed her up now!! I love my girlies. They are the light of my life. they are VERY different but they have loads of fun when they get together. I love you girls.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How crazy is that? I knew Sunnee was short but I really don't think she has grown since she was 10! She is so beautiful! Yeah your girlies are gorgeous!

Thank you for the fun day! You always go the extra mile to make sure everyone has fun!

Mindi D said...

That is so hilarious! I still can't figure out where Sky got her heighth (is that a word?) They are both so beautiful in different ways, its weird. Anyway, cute cute!!

Heidi Ann said...

Oh...SO cute! What hot babes you have!

Dennison Family said...

I love your girlies! They are beautiful both inside and out!! I'm glad they are such great friends!