Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bonneville VS. Roy

Ugggghhhh!!!!!! I'm really not a poor loser but we TOTALLY had this game :( but it slowly slipped away... we were down 1 to 0 going into the 7th inning. And we had are last ups, Surely we could pull out a win, we're the home team. Nope we lost 4 to 0. you can't win games if you can't score!! Skylee struggled worse than any game this year ( or any game to be honest ) She later admitted she wanted it TOO bad and the nerves got her. She is not a machine, we know that, and she will pick herself back up and be back to herself on monday, I'm sure. But Thank you to ALL the wonderful supporters you came for her, The Dixon's, Linda, Kim and McCall, Cody and his family, Sunnee and hers, Brock, Grandma and Grandpa Bowden, Dayle and Bree Stewart, the kid she went to the dance with tonight ( sorry I can't remember his name!!), Angela texting every five minutes from her own game, and many more. There might have been a reason she felt pressure, But Boy was she grateful. Thanks everyone who took time away from their busy Sat. and came!! Will get them next time!!!

2 comments:

Mindi D said...

If she's anything like me the pressure just got to her. Next time we'll all downplay it and maybe she'll hit some homers!! Good job Sky, we love you!!

Unknown said...

Good job Skylee! I want to make sure you know I was at work! Otherwise I would have been there!!! Let me know when and where this weeks games are and I will try to be there!

Love You! Aunt DD

p.s. I hope you remembered your dates name!