Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sunnee's Big 30!!!





Sunnee says goodbye to her youth!!!
So this easter was more special than usual. Sunnee's birthday happened to fall on the day!! The year I had her It was Easter, but since then it has never fallen right on the day. It also was her big 30!!! I can't believe my little baby has passed me in age!! Having Sunnee has been the greatest gift in my life, She is exactly what her name is, she's ALWAYS happy and fun. I've said it hundreds of time, I would rather spend the day with Sunnee then anybody on earth!! She just makes me happy!! I love her so much. She claims she is the favorite!! I don't know about that, but she is VERY special!! And for an added bonus she gave me these three darling grandsons! She is a great Mother and the boys ADORE her!! She's a hard worker, A talented hairdresser, A great sister, cousin, aunt, neighbor, friend. She's a comedian, an awesome dancer, an optimist, a talented (?) bunco player, makes the best cinnamon rolls and sugar cookies in town!!! and at times, a little dense, ( she thought the neighbors grew their own eggs!! Because they had a compost garden, LOL! :) She really has given a lot to our lives. Happy Birthday Sweetheart, We Love you!!!

The Boys!!

2 comments:

Heidi Ann said...

Will you give her a birthday squeeze on her booty for me pretty please??!

Dennison Family said...

Happy birthday, Sunnee!! That is so fun that she had her b-day on Easter! What a GREAT day!