Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bonneville VS. Box Elder/ But really, it's just a game.

I'm getting sick of posting losses. But I guess I have to post another. We got beat today 6 to 2. All I can say is they outplayed us. Skylee had a RBI. She's been battling a bad cold and sore throat so I was pretty proud of her. But I usually am! I told her Michael Jordan won championships when he had the flu. She told me she hates Michael Jordan!! Ha Ha Well at least they are done playing for the week and she can get rested up (ya, Right!) Next up. Bountiful on Tuesday @ home.

We are in somewhat of a somber mood. We found out today that one of Skylee's past classmates and part of our ward family until recently , died in a bad accident last night... for some reason this puts the game in perspective. It IS just a game... Life is so much important. Our thoughts and prayers are with the Jasper family. We are sorry for your loss. :(
When I found out I called Skylee and told her how much I loved her. Sometimes, I'm sure, I take her for granted.... Not today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear there is more to life than softball! But hating Michael Jordan??? Thats unamerican!!

I love you too Skylee and IT IS JUST A GAME!!! Get feeling better.