I love driving with this kid, he throughly keeps you entertained as you are driving. You have to know that the girl that came and stayed with us from Arizona, her name is Heidi and that Jex's dad works at the airport....
Plane flying over...
Jex: "Grandma!!! is that Heidi's plane?"
Grandma: " Probably not buddy since we took her to the airport yesterday."
Jex: " Grandma, I KNOW that's Heidi's plane, cuz My mom said my dad was washing Heidi's plane, and that's the cleanest one in the Sky!!!"
How do you argue such a valid point? I love that kid!!
2 comments:
Hey you. I LOVE your bracelet idea of hearts of hope, SO cute and so acurate! If you wouldn't mind heading that I'd really appreciate it! You're the best, miss you already!
He is almost as funny as his mom! What a cutie!!
Post a Comment