Monday, April 20, 2009

Bonneville VS.Bountiful

Well okay, we are officially on a losing streak. today we got beat by bountiful 8 to 0, another game where we held them to one run until the seventh inning and then we lost control. What can I say? If you can't get hits you're not going to win a game!! Skylee was back to playing well again, She went 2 for 3. caught a ball in left field and through it to home where they almost got the girl out. She was happy with her play, so that is a positive. Next up, Skyview at Skyview tomorrow. Hopefully we can get some runs!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay Skylee now its time to get your game face on!! You can do it! I would love to come see you play. Tell your mom to let me know what time the game is in the morning so I can plan accordingly (if possible)!

Love you squirt!