Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bonneville VS. Box Elder

HUGE game. this determined a three way tie for first place! and we did it again!!! We won 8 to 7. She had a two run double she went 2 for 3!! Probably the best most intense game I've seen at Bonneville. We were up by 4, and then they tied it. then they went up by one, and then we tied it and then they went up by two and then we won it!!! Good Job girlies. And especially that DARLING left fielder. :)

2 comments:

Mindi D said...

YAY! I wasn't there but was informed via text messaging, it was intense! Josh asked about the game tonight, (yes we went there for dinner) and he was way excited! You are awesome Sky, keep up the good work! I can't wait to bring little Libs to watch, now lets just get rid of the snow!!

Unknown said...

WOOHOO!! I am so sad I missed this one! GOOD JOB SKYLEE!! Love you!