Sky, Sharon and Kelsi
Kelsi, Horald and Sky
Garrett, Linda, Skylee and Steve ( looks like Josh??)HUGE game!! Last week Bountiful beat Roy, so we knew if we could beat Bountiful, we might get some respect, since we BARELY lost to Roy. The girls practiced HARD. And it paid off!!!! We won!!! 5 to1. I know I'm prejudice but I think Sky had A lot to do with it to....It was a defensive battle, then they scored one in the sixth that made it 1 to 0. Then with no outs and bases loaded our pitcher struck three girls out!! ( Yeah Amber!!) then we were up to bat we got our number one on then our number two got on then our third grounded out, then Skylee hit in #1 Then Kelsi hit in #2 and Haylie hit in #3 and #4!!!! Yeah team!!! Skylee also had a awesome play at third....Their runner was running in to home and they caught her so she ran back to third, the ball was overthrown Skylee caught it and tagged the girl out!! Yeah baby!! Have I told you how much I LOVE a good softball game? especially when we win? Next up... Tomorrow, Woods Cross @ home.
On a footnote. Josh's Dad and Linda and the Kiddles came to watch, Skylee was so happy to have a Cypers watching, maybe that is why she played so well:) She said they were her good luck charms. A big thank you to them!! A thanks also to Aunt Dee-Dee for coming and supporting on her only day off!! Her young women's leader, Sharon. And to Mr. Quigley (Horald) for always taking Skylee's side!! Skylee LOVES the support she receives!
1 comment:
Good job Skylee! I heard I was bad luck so I may not come to any more games but I still love you!!
Post a Comment