The Boys Vs. The girls fundraiser was today, This is a tradition that we started when Skylee started at Bonneville. It's SUPPOSED to be lots of fun and it makes ALOT of money for the program, every year there is a theme and they sell T-shirts and such. Last year it was Beauty Vs. The beasts. This year's them was Divas VS. the Demons! The boys take it WAY to serious. They won 25 to 1 last year and were not easing up a bit. This year I think they underestimated how good we really are this year, We were tied for most of the game and then they started taking cheap shots and Their coach ( the coaches are the officials) was making horrible calls!! it was almost comical. But if that's they way they have to win, I guess they gotta do what they gotta do. Final score...Boys 16 Girls 11. The pitcher hit Skylee in the head with a pitch!!! He said he didn't do it on purpose, but he was not very apologetic. If I find out he did it on purpose there will be a bounty on his head!!! Anyways, i think the tradition will probably end after this year, which Sky will be gone anyways, but The boys need to know when to turn it on and off. I suggest they turn it on during their REAL games...Check their record and then check ours!!! Okay now that I've vented, their were one or two gentlemen but they totally got crucified for being that way, The Heward boy and ummm Ya I think that was it!! But they totally look like they had fun in this picture, It would have been a whole different picture if they would have lost, Trust me!!
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Battle of the bats
The Boys Vs. The girls fundraiser was today, This is a tradition that we started when Skylee started at Bonneville. It's SUPPOSED to be lots of fun and it makes ALOT of money for the program, every year there is a theme and they sell T-shirts and such. Last year it was Beauty Vs. The beasts. This year's them was Divas VS. the Demons! The boys take it WAY to serious. They won 25 to 1 last year and were not easing up a bit. This year I think they underestimated how good we really are this year, We were tied for most of the game and then they started taking cheap shots and Their coach ( the coaches are the officials) was making horrible calls!! it was almost comical. But if that's they way they have to win, I guess they gotta do what they gotta do. Final score...Boys 16 Girls 11. The pitcher hit Skylee in the head with a pitch!!! He said he didn't do it on purpose, but he was not very apologetic. If I find out he did it on purpose there will be a bounty on his head!!! Anyways, i think the tradition will probably end after this year, which Sky will be gone anyways, but The boys need to know when to turn it on and off. I suggest they turn it on during their REAL games...Check their record and then check ours!!! Okay now that I've vented, their were one or two gentlemen but they totally got crucified for being that way, The Heward boy and ummm Ya I think that was it!! But they totally look like they had fun in this picture, It would have been a whole different picture if they would have lost, Trust me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment