Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bonneville VS. Skyview

Well we did it again!!! Another win. Final Score Bonneville 6 Skyview 1. We are really competing this year, I feel we are as good as any time I've seen out there. Skylee went 1 for 3 with a double that scored two runs! She is struggling a little bit hitting but knows exactly what to do to get herself out of her slump. On a sad note she struck out once today, which to a NORMAL player would be expected but Skylee has not struck out in almost TWO YEARS!!! I know that seems unreal but it the truth but as I told her today, every streak has got to come to an end someday, tomorrow is another day and starting tomorrow she will start it back up again! Great job lakers!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WAY TO GO SKYLEE!! As far as striking out oh well at least now people watching will realize you are "human"!! What I mean by that is you are flawless to look at and so very talented that some people might think you are a robot that was made with perfection! I love you and I will try to get to the next game to give you some pointers! (ha ha ha)

Love you, Aunt DD

Jana said...

GO LAKERS!! So did they cancel the Bountiful game?? Skylee is awesome don't stress about striking out what matters is that you had two RBIs. GO SKYLEE!!