So it was cold at the fundraiser and that didn't stop Sunnee from coming and showing Skylee some love. She needed some. Since there was no way the Dixon's or DeeDee could be there.....Skylee loves the boys sooo much. it meant a lot for them to be there. While running around the ballpark, Jex took a tumble and scraped his little hands. He says that now HE has Jesus hands! (refer to older posts if you don't know why this is funny!!) When we got home i said, " Jex do you want some chips, until your lunch is done?" and he replied, " I can't. They hurt my Jesus hands!" He is SOOOO Cute :)
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Sunnee and the boys support Skylee
So it was cold at the fundraiser and that didn't stop Sunnee from coming and showing Skylee some love. She needed some. Since there was no way the Dixon's or DeeDee could be there.....Skylee loves the boys sooo much. it meant a lot for them to be there. While running around the ballpark, Jex took a tumble and scraped his little hands. He says that now HE has Jesus hands! (refer to older posts if you don't know why this is funny!!) When we got home i said, " Jex do you want some chips, until your lunch is done?" and he replied, " I can't. They hurt my Jesus hands!" He is SOOOO Cute :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so sorry I had to miss the game! If I would have seen the dude purposely (or not) hit Skylee in the head I'm sure there would have been a rumble so maybe there is a reason why I couldn't make it!! Oh well I hope Sky had fun! Really if you count runs like dog years the girls should have been spotted some points so I am pretty sure they did win!!
Love you Sky!
Post a Comment