Yeah!!! We came out of our slump. We won 6 to 3. Everyone on the team hit well and it made a BIG difference. The ride home from Skyview is so much more enjoyable when they've won! Next up.... Thursday@ Box Elder
Good Job Super Sky! I am so proud to be your favorite aunt! Even if I wasn't your favorite I would still be proud! Its okay if you want to push me down a notch since I didn't make it to the game AGAIN!!! I will try even harder next week.
2 comments:
O good i'm so glad..
Good Job Super Sky! I am so proud to be your favorite aunt! Even if I wasn't your favorite I would still be proud! Its okay if you want to push me down a notch since I didn't make it to the game AGAIN!!! I will try even harder next week.
Love you!
Post a Comment