So lately I've been trying to gradually let go of Skylee, Letting her be more independent and stuff so she can get used to being on her own, since it is coming fast! So On Sat. night she wanted to mail Josh some T-shirts... I gave her pretty good instructions on how to go to the post office and use the automated machine, She texted me later "I DID IT!!! and it wasn't hard at all!! But boy, it was expensive! " comes to find out she overnighted it accidently (he will get it tomorrow, LOL) and she paid $27 to do such!! Keep in mind his 30 pound Christmas package cost her less than that to mail and the T shirts were 5 bucks!! Then she went to the dance on Sat. I've ALWAYS been there to see her off and take pictures and such, but since it was a casual dance, and again, I'm trying to let go, I told her she could just take the camera and take pictures so that I could go to a movie with the rest of the family... Well, after she came home without the camera, ( that she misplaced and spent the whole day tracking down.) I went to look at the pictures and this is the ONLY shot of her and her date last night!! Ha Ha.
I'm a bit worried :(
4 comments:
That's freakin hilarious!!! I love her, I am now certain her and Sunnee are sisters!!
Haha!! Yikes!! She is a funny girl! I'm sure Josh will LOVE the shirts and the overnight package! Haha! She will do GREAT and I'm sure you will be there to catch her when she falls!! You are the BEST!!
Good job Skylee??? Who cares what the "dude" looks like! Oh well the picture on the side is darling!
Don't worry your mom won't be far I'm sure!
Love you, Aunt DD
That is too funny!! At least she went back to try and find the camera, that shows a lot of responsibility!
Post a Comment