
This weekend Me and Skylee got the chance to go see WICKED!! It was amazing! It was Skylee's seminary graduation present for not being WICKED and being GOOD! Ha ha. We got it for her because.... I'm nice like that!! (refer to the play!) We had such a great time. It's days like this that I'm going to miss when she goes away :( If you ever get the chance to go see this play, go. It was one of my favorites! and if you ever get the chance to spend the day with your daughter do that too! I'm better because of knowing Skylee :)
4 comments:
I'm so glad you loved it, I have tickets for July 9th and am SO excited! Skylee is wicked, I can think of 2 dudes she'd like to get her hands on that are illegal! HAHAHA!
Oh, I am SO jealous!! I want to see it so bad... maybe one day! I'm glad you guys got to do some Mother-Daughter bonding time. You gals are so cute together. You are right, you have to take advantage of the time you have to spend together because life gets a little crazy. Oh, look at me babbling on and on over here. Well, if you want to be my blogging buddy send me an e-mail, and I will invite you to my blog. In the mean time I am going to blog-stalk you. Hope you don't mind :)
Oh, I guess you need my e-mail huh? It is shericefam5@hotmail.com. Ya, some things never change ;)
HOW FUN!! I saw this in LA and LOVED it sooooo much that I bought tickets for this summer when it is down here! I'm so glad you both had a GREAT time! What a great seminary graduation gift!!
Post a Comment