Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bonneville VS. Roy


Softball cleats... $50.00
New Bat... $200.00
Beating Roy... Priceless!!!!
Ya baby!! We beat them 3 to 1!! I don't think anyone gave us a chance (including Scott who at the beginning of the game said, too bad we can't beat these guys." Shame on you, Dad.) When Skylee was getting ready this morning, I said "I have A Feeling!!" She said, "I hope you're right." Well, I was!
She pulled out all the good luck Charms, she wore her favorite missionaries necklace, and her "LUCKY CHARM" came to the game!! (Thanks Steve!!) She said she had front row seats saved for him at state!
She had a lot of support again. They were all joking that they only came so that they would make the blog!! I told them the new rule was I didn't take pictures until the end so they had to stay for the whole game to get on the blog!! (Ha ha Totally Joking!) So Steve is the only one that will get a picture on the blog... But good old Cody came again, and yes, Jana dragged ALL those kids again, (she needs a medal!) Mindi and her crew were there. Sunnee and Crew were there for 3.6 seconds!! And said she had better be on the blog!! Brent showed up, and came back from the DARK side and sat with us, and if I wasn't mistaken, cheered for us!! Linda and the kiddles were with Steve too. ( how does Skylee not know Linda is the lucky charm?) Just a great bunch of people watching the most AMAZING game ever ( until next time! Ha Ha) next up... STATE!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

GOOD JOB SKYLEE!!! I can't wait for state but I do need a couple of days notice! jk:)

I am so glad Jana and Mindi and Sunnee were able to make it. They have a whole lot of reasons to be excused but they pulled through!

Love you Sky! (and Netso)

Mindi D said...

It was worth watching! And even though we had to leave early it sounds like we didn't miss much, it was 3-1 when we left!! But yay i'm so happy!!