O my heck that makes me bawl!! I cannot believe she is graduating. It seems like yesterday she was a little girl and I was graduating! Time flies!! I couldn't be more proud of her and all she has accomplished Good job SKY!!
My Mom is bawling now thanks a lot netso! wow that is the little face that brock introduced me to inbetween our houses when zach walked over with me and i met the best friend and the most amazing person in the world! Congrats sky you have already made such a huge footprint on this world but now your going out into it just remember the "sky" is the limit Love you sis! Love: Ang
That is our darling Skylee! Who would have thought she could get any cuter and look at her now!! WOW Skylee you are so beautiful both inside and out! I am so proud of you!
3 comments:
O my heck that makes me bawl!! I cannot believe she is graduating. It seems like yesterday she was a little girl and I was graduating! Time flies!! I couldn't be more proud of her and all she has accomplished Good job SKY!!
My Mom is bawling now thanks a lot netso! wow that is the little face that brock introduced me to inbetween our houses when zach walked over with me and i met the best friend and the most amazing person in the world! Congrats sky you have already made such a huge footprint on this world but now your going out into it just remember the "sky" is the limit Love you sis!
Love: Ang
That is our darling Skylee! Who would have thought she could get any cuter and look at her now!! WOW Skylee you are so beautiful both inside and out! I am so proud of you!
Love Aunt DD
Post a Comment