Thursday, May 21, 2009

State semi-finals

Bonneville VS. Roy
It took me all night to post this...UGGHH!!! we lost 6 to 0. What is sad is they did not beat us, we beat ourselves, committing 7 errors! And not be able to get a hit. I'm still very proud of these girls. They have done an AWESOME job and have gone further than anyone EVER expected them to. I was sad last night and then I thought HELLLLLO? it's not over! There are three teams still left, us being one, all we have to do is beat tooele ( I don't know how to spell that. Can someone help me out?) today and then we could play Roy again!! We would have to beat Roy twice to win state and I'm pretty sure that wouldn't happen, They are a very good team ( see we give credit, where credit is deserved, because were nice like that!!) and to beat them back to back would be hard. But to get the chance to play them again and not have errors would be a total different game. And then they couldn't put a picture on the front page of them laughing ( was it just me or was that a slap in the face to us?) So really it's not over till the fat lady sings, and I'm NOT singing yet!!!!!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Ya that stinks that they lost..and that is awesome they get a second chance. They can do it they are an awesome team!!! And so is that really cute outfielder who made the winning catch. No matter what happens we love that cute girl who has accomplished so much!! Good luck today Sky.