Friday, May 8, 2009
Change
I've learned over the years that change has to come and I really accept what life brings to me. But the last week I'm really sad, so excuse me while I have a "woobie hoo" moment... I've really been missing My Mom and Dad lately :( I think with it being Mother's day that may have stirred this up. Who Knows. It's difficult when all you can buy your Mom is flowers for her grave. So much for thoughtfulness. And when I got Skylee's graduation cards and they had my dad's name on them (Her middle name is my Dad's) I couldn't help to think how he would love to be to her Graduation. He would be hootin' and hollerin' in the bleachers. I feel cheated that they are not going to be there. She hasn't mentioned it, but I'm sure she's thinking between them and Josh that some of the people she loves the most are not going to be able to be there. It's got to be hurting her a bit. She's been as emotional as me lately. I don't know, I was thinking, I wish I could have them come back just for that day... but then I'm sure I'd want one more, and then one more, and then one more... I'm sorry for the sadness I feel, I know people have bigger and more difficult problems, I just am emotional and need to vent. I feel empty :( Probably because my baby is graduating... You think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They will be there! Even though we may not be able to see them, they will be there! I'm sorry you are having a bad day but remember who does love you and who is still here. We have a great family and I am so grateful every day that we had the parents to raise us to know what is important. Thank you for the messages you send to all. They mean alot to me and I'm so thankful to have you for my lil sissy!!
Love you
BIG SISSY
Post a Comment