But the Very best present of the day came from a little three year old angel...We went and BBQ -ed at Mindi's (thanks go to her and Kurt, Yummy, yummy!!!) and when we went to leave we said good-bye to everyone and was getting in the car. When out of nowhere Hudson came running to the car and so I rolled down my window and he said, " Bye, Netso. I Love you, Happy Mother's day!!" Hudson is three!! No one was prompting him to say this. It was a innocent little guy saying the PERFECT words! I was crying and I looked over and Scott had tears in his eyes! It was the cutest thing EVER!! I don't know if you know Hudson but he has a smile that would melt metal and his little voice sounds like he has sucked helium forever and this really hit the spot!! So thanks little Huddy buddy, you made my day!! And I love you too!!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Great Mother's day
What a wonderful Mother's day I had! I got spoiled royally, by Scott and my kids.... Skylee gave me the WICKED book.
Scott gave me this DARLING Mother's ring, it has all my kids and grandkids birtstones on it!! The picture doesn't do it justice, it is really pretty. Thanks, Honey :)
Sunnee and the boys, Brock and Whitnie gave me a WIIFIT!!!! I've wanted one forever. I'm sooo excited, That was VERY generous of them!!! Thanks guys, I Love you!! and I love it!!

And on a footnote, Skylee got to talk to her missonary, how nice of his family to share their call, I'm not sure if I'd be that generous. But it made her very happy and that made me happy!!
But the Very best present of the day came from a little three year old angel...We went and BBQ -ed at Mindi's (thanks go to her and Kurt, Yummy, yummy!!!) and when we went to leave we said good-bye to everyone and was getting in the car. When out of nowhere Hudson came running to the car and so I rolled down my window and he said, " Bye, Netso. I Love you, Happy Mother's day!!" Hudson is three!! No one was prompting him to say this. It was a innocent little guy saying the PERFECT words! I was crying and I looked over and Scott had tears in his eyes! It was the cutest thing EVER!! I don't know if you know Hudson but he has a smile that would melt metal and his little voice sounds like he has sucked helium forever and this really hit the spot!! So thanks little Huddy buddy, you made my day!! And I love you too!!
But the Very best present of the day came from a little three year old angel...We went and BBQ -ed at Mindi's (thanks go to her and Kurt, Yummy, yummy!!!) and when we went to leave we said good-bye to everyone and was getting in the car. When out of nowhere Hudson came running to the car and so I rolled down my window and he said, " Bye, Netso. I Love you, Happy Mother's day!!" Hudson is three!! No one was prompting him to say this. It was a innocent little guy saying the PERFECT words! I was crying and I looked over and Scott had tears in his eyes! It was the cutest thing EVER!! I don't know if you know Hudson but he has a smile that would melt metal and his little voice sounds like he has sucked helium forever and this really hit the spot!! So thanks little Huddy buddy, you made my day!! And I love you too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Okay..now I'm crying!! Isn't it amazing how those little three years can seem to say the right thing at the right time and not even realize it...I don't think it was coincidence. Sometimes I think to myself Heavenly Father sends these perfect little kiddos to be examples to us. I just want to tell you that he thinks of you as another Grandma and he does LOVE you very much, as we all do. Thanks for all you do for us!!!
Sounds like a killer MD (Mother's Day, we're all about acronyms Chris and I)! Nice surprises, nice gifts, and a sweet little man! Glad you had a great day!
Post a Comment