
Okay, so I've been posting so much about softball lately, I thought I should update some cute things.... I think Skylee is darling, but I'm her Mom, so when go out and she gets attention it surprises me... I guess she really is cute! Well, when we went to grab a bite to eat after her game the other night, obviously, the cook was thinking Skylee was cute... We ALL ordered hamburgers, but only Skylee's came out like this!!! Ha Ha.
Then this past week, Crew went to a birthday party, and fell in love with this Jungle tray. Well, luckily he has an awesome Grammy Netso ( Ha ha ) and he got his own. As you can see from his grin. He is lovin' life!!!
2 comments:
Darling burger!.....but wait a minute you don't truly think Crew is smiling because of his new "mini" disneyland do you?? He is always smiling! He even smiles when he is crying (which isn't very often)! Really he is lucky to have you for his Grammy Netso!! You are the best!
Wow....cooks never treat me that well! Have I told you how much we LOVE the addition to Grant's parrot family? It is totally adorable! I love it! Thanks for thinking of us and sending a little something that brightened our days. You are great!
Alli
Post a Comment