Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bonneville VS. Mt. Crest

We Won!!! 5 to 2. We are know in third place going into State, we need to win Roy and lock up that spot. It is very close with other teams, a win or a loss on anyone's part can totally change who's going to state!!. Not a very exciting game, the most excitement was how WE got to the game! We had a wedding up in Logan at 8:30 that morning, and then the dinner was down in Ogden and then we drove back up for her game. On the way up we had the air conditioning on it was so hot, but up in Logan it was FREEZING. Then the sun would come out and it be hot again, it was the weirdest weather ever, I said it was the only time ever I was going to get frostbite and a sunburn in a matter of hours!! I had my dress on still because we had to hurry and get back down for the reception, and my lovely family had taken all my blankets out of my car, that I always leave in there!! Then is started to downpour :( so by the time I got back to the reception I looked like a drowned rat!! Oh Well what a day!! Next up.... Roy @ Roy on Thursday @ 3:30!! Should be the game of the year!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I need more warning than 1 day for the "game of the year"!! I work late on Thursdays:( I really want to see this game so I will see what I can do but just in case.....SKYLEE YOU ROCK!!!!

Good Luck Thursday!

Love Aunt DD

Unknown said...

I guess I need to clear up something. I do know Skylees schedule thanks to her mom, I just didn't know it was "the game of the year"! Sorry Netso!