Bonneville VS. Wood Cross
Wow!!! What a game... We won!!! But it was scary :\ We were hitting awesome and got the score where it was 10 to 2 going into the seventh, so we are feeling pretty confident right? Yikes!! I don't know what happened but they kept getting girls on and we kept making mistakes and before you knew it it was 10 to 7!! We only had to get ONE out but we just couldn't, we were like self- destructing...well with two outs bases loaded the winning run up to bat, she rips one to left field and yes, My baby girl catches it!!! And it's over. We won!!! I'm not a real competitive person, but I was shaking soooo bad. It was a real heart stopper. Yeah Lakers!!! Next up ROY!!!! in the semi-finals.
Skylee has the BEST family in the world....Look at this support she had. Thanks to everyone, You guys are awesome!!
2 comments:
It was almost as exciting as watching Chase play football!! (okay so I have issues) Really it was awesome and I am so glad I got to be there!! Keep going lakers!!!
I love this picture of Skylee too> She looks very 'girlie'!!!
Love you girl!
YEAHHHHHHHHH!!! Congrats! That is great news! I was wondering how it all worked out! Skylee is amazing! I love the support group!! GO LAKERS!!!
Post a Comment