Sunday, June 7, 2009

The boys will ALWAYS keep you busy.


With Skylee being gone I've had the opportunity to catch up with the boys. Last night we roasted mellows over the fire. It was so fun. They had such a great time.

They wanted to play chubby bunny after I told them the story of me being the chubby bunny champ of girls camp!

Jex was feeding half of all his mellows to Fenway, I bet he fed him thirty!!!


But as you can see Fenway enjoyed all thirty!! And she was not even sick today if you can believe it!
( Little Crew was fast asleep in the house with Grandpa, he would have loved it too, but isn't one to stay up past eight! Takes after his Grandpa!!!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wait a minute?? Where did the mellows come from?? Oh well I'm glad you have time now to enjoy the boys and their beautiful mom!! They need you too!

Thank you for letting us swim for awhile. It was lots of fun!

Love you!

the dye family said...

Fenway is sooo big now!