With all the excitement of the day (refer to next blog) you would think I wouldn't have time to think of my own Dad. But I did... On this day I honor the GREATEST father there ever was. I was the luckiest girl in the world to have my daddie, he was the best. My very best friend, who I miss dearly. I try ever day to live as he would expect me to and to carry on his traditions. He was an amazing man and I'm a better person because he was in my life. I had to say good-bye much to soon, but are we ever ready? probably not. Life continues, there are new babies and there are things that fill the void, but Daddie you will ALWAYS be in my heart. I love you, Happy fathers day.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Happy Fathers day Daddie :(
With all the excitement of the day (refer to next blog) you would think I wouldn't have time to think of my own Dad. But I did... On this day I honor the GREATEST father there ever was. I was the luckiest girl in the world to have my daddie, he was the best. My very best friend, who I miss dearly. I try ever day to live as he would expect me to and to carry on his traditions. He was an amazing man and I'm a better person because he was in my life. I had to say good-bye much to soon, but are we ever ready? probably not. Life continues, there are new babies and there are things that fill the void, but Daddie you will ALWAYS be in my heart. I love you, Happy fathers day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ditto!
Post a Comment