Friday, June 19, 2009

Things less important, will just have to keep....


So I have one hundred and one things to do before heading up to Brigham to watch Skylee play in a tournament...So I set Crew down on my bed, put his car seat and everything else in the car, come back and here's what I see... Is there Anything on earth sweeter than a sleeping baby? There's no way I could possibly wake him, look at those chubby arms, look at his little mouth, look at him... So here I sit, with a billion errands to run and watch an angel sleep... Things are good :)

3 comments:

Mindi D said...

I totally agree. I never wake a sleeping baby, they are so sweet! (well Sunnee will argue that's not true so let me rephrase.. since i've had babies, i never wake a sleeping baby!!)

Jamie said...

Aahhhh! That is darling... I love watching sleeping babies! He is darling!

Unknown said...

Yea! There is nothing better! Chubby arms and all! What a doll!!