She said she loved it and said she could live there forever!! We are glad she's home. She did miss the boys and Fenway so that's good..... Or she may have never came back!! Welcome home baby girl :)
Monday, June 15, 2009
Aloha!
She's Baaaack!!!! And it sounds and looks like she had a great time!
She found a new guy!! ( sorry Josh) but I REALLY like his hair. and he looks like he could REALLY help around the house moving things!!!!
She got to Hangout with Dear friends ( the one in the middle ,Allie, is her new roommate in college!)
She went parasailing ( I'm so glad I wasn't there! I don't like watching my children dangle over shark infested oceans!!!)


She said she loved it and said she could live there forever!! We are glad she's home. She did miss the boys and Fenway so that's good..... Or she may have never came back!! Welcome home baby girl :)
She said she loved it and said she could live there forever!! We are glad she's home. She did miss the boys and Fenway so that's good..... Or she may have never came back!! Welcome home baby girl :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad she had fun. I'm still super jealous!
Wow, all of those photos look amazing. I'm jealous too! Can you send me to Hawaii?? :) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment