We had the BEST Father's day ever. After opening his many gifts. Brock handed Scott a card, and when he opened it this little ultrasound picture dropped out!!!! Yes, Brock and his DARLING wife, Whitnie are expecting!!!! They (and we) have been waiting along time for this miracle :)... NEVER give up hope!!! We couldn't be any happier. I told them I don't care what sex it is, what you name it, when's it's due, Nothing. Our MANY prayers have been answered and I'll will take anything!!
Around her there's a joke that you have do something really big to make the fridge door, and it's usually Skylee with softball.... But today little baby Bowden YOU made the fridge!!! we can't wait to meet you!!! January 15th!!! :):):):):):)
4 comments:
Ummmm? "And BABY makes four???" Your title says THREE!! I am so happy for Brock, Whitnie, and YOU!! I too cannot wait to see the little darling! FUN< FUN< FUN!!
O ya whoops.. I didn't notice til i read my moms blog. As Koy said when he lost his tooth 'I can't believe this is happening!' We are so excited for them. What a blessing!
ha Ha Guess I need to change this heading... I'm not totally senial even though I'm a grandma of FOUR!!! I meant Brock and Whitnie and baby makes three. Not my four.
SOOOO exciting!! Our family sure has been blessed with some miracles lately!!
Post a Comment