Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Josh Wins!!




No offense to anyone else, Skylee got some amazing gifts for graduation two of which she is enjoying now... Hawaii!! And luggage (thanks Mama Linda) But, We unanimously decided Josh's won! how cute is this? They are scriptures and they are made out of softballs!! The two things Sky loves the very most!!! Plus, on the inside is his testimony and all his favorite scriptures are marked! Are missionary's not the greatest? They become so resourceful (and crafty, obviously!) When Brock went on his mission I was a lot like I am right now, I thought I was going to die with him leaving me and all, but it turned out to be the best thing to ever happen to us both. What precious times those two years were. So for today I honor all the missionary's out serving in the world and the ones that are now returned. Good job guys! and to Josh ( although he won't see this), Thank you...You made her day :)

No comments: