Saturday, June 6, 2009

No pictures....Just tears

I hate posting without pictures, but I had to send my camera with Skylee for the week. Today I dropped her off for her senior trip to Hawaii, she will be gone a week. I've never in her entire life been without her a week :( Even at girls camp and such I was always there... I cried the whole way home... The house is so quite without her buzzing around. I'm really nervous what I'm going to do when she leaves in August for college. My life is changing, and I'm not liking it. I need my baby.... But wait, I'm thinking I'll buy myself a monkey! What do you think? It will hang on me, occupy all my time, need feeding, changing, I can dress it, be up all night with it, Etc, Etc. Sounds perfect, right? If anyone knows where to adopt a pet monkey and thinks that that's a good replacement for Skylee let me know. Until then I'll sit here and cry :(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think a monkey is a great idea!! I will check around. You will need an orangatang though so you can fix its hair!!!