Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A tribute to valiant Moms

With Mindi's baby Libbi's birth fast approaching, we've been reading blogs and staying in touch with different mother's trying to get prepared for what is in store for Mindi and her family. Although we've never met any of these families, them allowing us to be part of their lives have given all our family great comfort at this time. And although many of the outcomes have been disappointing I really have never felt more peaceful. These precious babies, Jake, Jersey, and Avery to name just a few, have touched so many lives, what amazing little spirits they are! And what AMAZING mothers they have, that in their time of grief and unsettledness have taken the time to comfort one another. I know these babies are so proud of their Mothers....
I tended my grandson, Crew, yesterday and I held him the WHOLE day. I wanted to cherish every minute with him. These parents and their little angels have touched my life for the good and brought a overwhelming spirit back into my heart... Thank you. To all of you.. the ones still going through this journey and the ones who have been through it. You are truly MY HEROES.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree and what a beautiful way of putting it. To all my HEROS!! Thank you!

Mindi D said...

You are sweet. Everyone is being very nice, but if you really know me I am no hero!! I can't wait to meet our new Arizona friends, i hope they really come visit soon!