I don't know why it is so hard to leave comments on your blog. I was so excited last night when I finally got to leave a message and then this morning I tried leaving one and it didn't work again!!
Ok that time it worked! Anyway my comment to yesterdays game was not only did Skylee play a great game but she was by far the cutest one on the field!! I love you Sky!
2 comments:
I don't know why it is so hard to leave comments on your blog. I was so excited last night when I finally got to leave a message and then this morning I tried leaving one and it didn't work again!!
Ok that time it worked! Anyway my comment to yesterdays game was not only did Skylee play a great game but she was by far the cutest one on the field!! I love you Sky!
Post a Comment