Saturday, March 28, 2009

David Archuleta





We recently went to the David Archuleta concert...What fun!!! How good and refreshing it was to see a good person who was a GOOD singer, We all had a blast and was throughly entertained! Sunnee and the girls ( Skylee, Allie and Whitnie) were dancing fools. It was fun seeing them have such a great time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

All I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you to Skylees friends who couldn't go at the last minute which is exactly why I got to go!! It was a blast. I have never been a big fan of David which is why I was told I would be seeing Bon Jovi?!?!? Oh well even though I was so disappointed not to see Jon Bon I did enjoy the company and I was actually very impressed to see such a young lad so talented! I even asked Skylee to burn the CD for me!

I love my family!!