Saturday, March 21, 2009

Skylee and Libbi FINALLY meet


Skylee FINALLY got to see Libbi tonight. As I told some of you, after months of anticipation and prayers and tears and hours of sitting waiting to experience Libbi's birth Skylee had to leave at Two o'clock for a mandatory practice! Libbi was born 25 minutes later, so Sky was unable to see her and by the time her practice was over and she came back to the hospital Libbi was already down in The NICU so she was unable to see her. Skylee was dying she had not seen her. But later today after a day of running errands and getting everything situated we finally made it back down to the hospital and She got to see her:) She actually got to film Mindi feeding Libbi for the first time! Thanks Mindi for letting her in. It meant a lot to her.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now thats a darling group of girls! I am so glad Skylee got to meet her. Thanks Sky for all your prayers and support! I love you!