Saturday, March 21, 2009

Libbi's Here!!!!

What a long Happy day!!!! Libbi is finally her. And so far so good. We arrived at about 8 yesterday morning and did the waiting game, she finally arrived at 2:35. I got to go in and see her with Kurt and he said, "I don't know if I got the Miracle I was praying for but she looks really good." We couldn't be any happier...Congrats! Dixon family.
My favorite!! But I'm sure Kurt did not enjoy!!!
Gorgeous Mindi ( can you look that good after having a baby?) and her cute kiddles.

Libbi's transport to Primary Childrens


All the family waiting...The most beautiful part of the day was when they took Mindi in to delivery and we were all in the waiting room, we were able to close the doors and Brock offered a family prayer it was awesome and very emotional. I can't help but think that that prayer made things a little better in that delivery room. It was a moment I'll personally NEVER forget.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have to agree and I know if I ever need a blessing or family prayer, Brock will be one of the first on my list. He did a great job! What a moment! Thank you and your family for all your support and for being there for Kurt, Mindi and Libbi! You are the best! I am so sorry about the Whitesides boy. I don't know him but it still is very sad for his family.