Saturday, March 28, 2009

Goldenwest 5K


If you happened to read the newspaper last year, there was an article about skipping school... And to my horror there was a comment from Skylee that said, " My Mom lets me miss school once in a while, She's tight like that!!"
Well her "Skipping" finally caught up to her and she had attendance credit loss, So she had to participate in the local 5K to make it up.... She woke up this morning thinking none of her friends would be there ( Ya, right, who do you think she skips with?) so she DRAGGED me out of bed and had me go with her. I MADE IT!!! without any paramedics showing up or anything! I told her she was going to be pretty embarrassed when they had to pick her Mom up out of the gutter! But, I made it!!! Thanks Sky! it was fun.. ( Although the pain is starting to settle in as I sit here! )

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I guess when you are as "tight" as Skylee says then you should be there to help make up her attendance credits@@ Good job!

Jana said...

Yes you did it!! At least it was the dog in the gutter having the heart attack and not you.

Jamie said...

Manny did it too, did you see him? I wanted to push the kids in the stroller, but thought I should take it easy for a few more weeks ;)