Sunday, February 22, 2009

You're never to old to be a groupie!!!!


Ha Ha we look so Funny ( and OLD!!!)

Yes, That's Smoke and I think I inhaled it all!!!
What a week!!!! First of all I woke up on Monday with The HORRIBLE cold that the grandsons have had and I wasn't sure if they would even be able to do my surgery! Then on Tuesday, Chase had to have surgery on his foot (Bad accident at church ball!) On Thursday the doctor decided he would do the operation even if I still had a cold, so on Fri. I don't know if Chase stole my thunder, or I did his, ( but my was scheduled weeks ago!!) But I had surgery on my hand. Skylee was officially my wing(woman) man. She got me there and took very good care of me. (Although they called yesterday and said she had left my prescription!!! ha ha I don't need it anyway, but it was funny!!!) Funny thing though, Scott informed me earlier in the week he had bought us STYX tickets!! ( okay, I realize if you don't know who they are, you are much younger than us!!!) and it was Sat. night!!!! So we called our dear friends Doug and Kim, and bandages and all, loaded up, went to Wendover and went to the STYX concert!!! It was SOOOO much fun!!! We had a great time. It really took my mind off the hand and pain and annoyance!! We"ve been before, we are like groupies, but Doug had never and he LOVED them!! We ate, and ate, and laughed and had a great time!! We were back early enough today to get to church and then came home for a much needed nap!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Sorry you had surgery!! Hopefully you're making a speedy recovery. You're too funny about the concert... :)