It was really buggin' Anna that Crew was sucking his thumb!! I know, they should both be members of the POT-BELLY/ chubby cheekers club!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Families are forever
We had a great Fri. family night. Everyone came over and we ate and socialized then little Aubree read a story about a man with an imperfect heart that was beautiful, She did such a good job. Then Jana spoke and commented on how awesome our family is and how we are always there for each other no matter what. Then Deana had gotten these bracelets made with little Libbi's name on them for all of us to wear to support her and be behind her as she comes into this world with some complications. We were all crying it was very tender.It was a very special night that was very emotional. Then we went back to joking and laughing and the Kiddles played rock band. It was such a fun Fri. night, and I'm so glad everyone was able to be there. The Kids will remember this night forever I'm sure.
The Bracelets. If you want to show support for Libbi ask Mindi for one.
The little Kiddles band.
Chase and Brock trying to be tough guys, Umm.. Chase... you are on crutches... Remember?
Mindi, Sunnee and Whitnie showing their bracelets. ( I don't know why Jana and Skylee are not in this picture?)

It was really buggin' Anna that Crew was sucking his thumb!! I know, they should both be members of the POT-BELLY/ chubby cheekers club!
It was really buggin' Anna that Crew was sucking his thumb!! I know, they should both be members of the POT-BELLY/ chubby cheekers club!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was really fun! I need a copy of the pic of Anna and Crew! That is darling. Thank you so much for your help and support. I couldn't have done it without you! Love you!
Post a Comment