By popular demand the picture of Sunnee and Mindi has been removed. I thought they looked darling, but They didn't agree. I've replaced it with this. Skylee and the favorite man in her life, Her dad.... Can you believe she is getting taller than him? ha ha I'm sure he loves that.... I KNOW he loves her.
Last night was the valentines dance and Skylee went with a good friend that she played basketball with when she was a little girl. His dad coached her forever, she was most of the time the only girl on the team! I told Kolby he probably had never seen her like this!! She cleans up nice Ha ha
2 comments:
I think i may kill you for posting that picture!! I will get even I promise!! She looks way pretty though, i'm glad she had fun!
She is beautiful!! But so is Mindi and Sunnee and I want pictures of all of them!!
Post a Comment