Monday, February 2, 2009

Some Favorite photos from this weekend.


Look what Skylee found. An Arizona license!!

Herbie rides again!
Paul Arslanian and Sky. Her St. George dad.

These pictures are of Crew falling asleep while I was talking to Sunnee... Guess I'm pretty boring!



Jex wanted to be just like Whitnie. He is so funny!

3 comments:

Mindi D said...

That is way exciting, I am so proud of her and her hard work! Good luck Sky!! I wish we could've came but I have to admit, Jerzi was super cute in her dance!!

Unknown said...

Look at that darling baby! Does he know how to cry or even be cranky?? I think it has to do with his mom and her super duper mothering skills! I wish I could have came with you but I happen to have 6 grandbabies and 1 on the way who need their grammy once in a while! I will have to admit Jerzi was darling at her dance and she definitely would have missed me!

Jana said...

Your little get away looked fun! Crew is so stinkin cute.