I hesitate to post this pic, because they may never get a date again after. Sunnee said they looked like a couple of roller derby babes!!
Jex hurt his finger at Target on Thursday night, Another DO NOT ATTEMPT moment, he rode on the bottom of the cart and his finger got caught in the wheel and ripped his entire fingernail off!! Ouchie!! he asked his grandpa if he would put his hands on his head and say that prayer that makes everything quit hurting. ( a Blessing :) ) Scott did, and he has been in very little pain, thank goodness.
This is why there are never any pictures of Tyce on my blog! every time I try to take one he turns his head.
Crew in his cowboy hat!
1 comment:
Cute pics! How fun! I think skylee and angela will still get a date or two!! They are darling!
Post a Comment