Yesterday we had the awesome privilege to spend the day with Heidi and her darling Tatum and Tucker, They are our new friends from Arizona that recently lost their little angel Jersey.
We love Heidi so much and I know Jersey had a hand in us meeting.
At lunch Skylee walked over with my grand baby who is only a month older than Jersey and he had a lot to say to Heidi. A bunch of jabbering but some important stuff he was loving sharing with her. And then later that day, again he grabbed Heidi and was telling her some more. As we said our good-byes and I was driving off I couldn't help but to think Crew was telling Heidi how awesome Jersey was and how much he enjoyed being with her in heaven. I could just imagine Crew telling her how special Jersey was that she choose to take the path that she did, and what a special daughter of God she is.
It made me smile as I was driving home that we have angels here on earth with us... I know baby Jersey is watching over her family and is smiling too. :) Love you guys... Hope to see you again soon.
1 comment:
We love YOU! I'm so glad I got to see you and Skylee twice! Thank you for the sweet post, you are my Utahr family and I am excited we won't be totally alone when we move there!
Post a Comment