
Twenty nine things I love about Brock...
1. Loyal
2. hard worker
3. funny
4. handsome
5. good husband
6. intelligent
7. has a strong testimony
8. good brother
9. AWESOME uncle
10. understanding
11. peacekeeper
12. his feet :)
13. compassionate
14. strong
15. athletic
16. tender hearted
17. a spoiler
18. driven
19. comedian
20. stubborn ( in a good way )
21. opinionated
22. fighter
23. dedicated
24. aggressive
25. hyper
26. light hearted
27. emotional
28. prayerful
29. faithful
Yes, 29 years ago today was one of my favorite days!!! Our little firecracker was born...Wow! time really flies by. This year Brock's birthday is extra special because he is awaiting the arrival of his own little baby :) I love how the circle continues...
Happy Birthday Brock!! I love you so much! And your wife and new baby are just a bonus!!! Thank you for being the best son I could ever imagine. You are truly a blessing to me. I love you....Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment