Thursday, July 16, 2009
The Empty Nest
So Skylee has been away at girls camp this week. And I'm getting a taste of what life will be in 39 days. :( :( :( I HATE it!!!!! I keep waking up in the middle of the night. I've been waiting up for kids to come home over half my life, so now I keep waking up, jumping, thinking I've slept through them coming home, or not coming home, even worse!! uggghhh!!! How am I going to do this?? I want my kids to go off and experience the world and college life and everything else that is out there, I would NEVER hold them back from doing such....But what about me? sniff sniff... What do I do with myself? I've never taken care of Myself before... I know most of you "blogettes" are young mothers, but if you have any suggestions send them my way... And if your kiddles are driving you crazy, just enjoy them. they will be gone before you know it. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Netso, you are making me sad! As far as suggestions... I don't have any... just that you still have your grandkids to spoil!
Post a Comment