When I was a little girl (last week) I HATED Halloween. I could not figure what was so fun about blood, gore and death...It really was a day I dreaded. Then when my mother passed away during the season it just made the day worse for me. Well there is a reason why babies come to us. This year I totally enjoyed Halloween, all because all these new little ones had so much fun! Even Jex that "was not" going to be in a costume that did not involve some kind of blood!! We really had fun! and I wasn't all that creeped out.... Well, sort of ;)
Crew didn't feel very good, So he spent the night being the "doorman" Here he is yelling at Zoe to get back in the house.

Co baby was a U of U ball player. He also came with some exciting treats...Stay tuned...:)

The boys were Jack Sparrow and Edward :)

Skylee was Avatar. Here she is with Josh's little brother. Apparently blue girls do not intimidate him :)

And here is my little Bean at his pumpkin patch
1 comment:
Why are we staying tuned for Cohen's surprise!?!?!? I want to know!! :)
Post a Comment