So when my son when on his misson I thought 2 years, 24 months, 730 days, 52 weeks, 17,520 hours ( you get the point ) would never come to an end. Well it is almost as hard watching your child go through it! There were days I didnt think she or myself would last. Her because she missed him and me because I was going to kill her if she didn't quit being onry :) But she made it, as did I ,and so my peeps reading this with young men preparing to go on a mission you will too!! And they come home AMAZING!! Josh is normal...Better than he left...And spiritually in tune.
"Well done, thou good and faithful servant"...And welcome home!
And Sky, I'm so proud to call you my daughter, you remained true and faithful yourself. Holding fast to your beliefs. I love you both :)
pretty normal bunch??

Back where he belongs

FINALLY!!!

Airport wars. Who will he hug first?? (and the winner is...Grandma :) )

Yeah!!! The End
No comments:
Post a Comment