Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Two weeks to the date :/


Skylee and Josh going to do baptisms for the dead the week before he left.


Well the countdown is on and it's two weeks until Josh returns.
Sky is busy getting her nails done, she has hair appointments, lash appointments, has been tanning, went and got her teeth cleaned etc., etc., what a whilwind it has been around here. It is fun to see her so excited, I honestly haven't seen this excited in two years!! She has dated and done a lot while he has been gone, but nothing matches the excitement that is going on with her right now. She says the Tuesday night before he comes home, she might have her head in the toilet the whole night!! She is nervous as well, she wants everything to be just how she has dreamt it..
I, on the other hand, am a bit nervous myself :/ I look at it from a mother's view and I'm just hoping and praying that two years hasn't changed them both....Actually, I know it has, they are both more mature, appreciate each other much more, and they have been brought much closer by two years of writing and emailing.
I hope and prayer for the best for both of them, and if that means for them to be together, than I guess fairy tales really do come true???

No comments: