Tuesday, December 1, 2009

OOOOOH!!!! Christmas Tree



Last year our Christmas tree blew a fuse and the middle section of lights went out. Bodean being the red-neck that he is said," it was fine" and, "it looked great" and, "none would notice"! But it really bothered me.
I decided to buy a new one this year, but to avoid the "we really didn't need that" speech, I woke up early on black friday and went Kohls with Whitnie to get a tree that was on sale for $60.00. Bodean surely wouldn't even notice $60.00 being spent! We were there at 4 a.m.( not a typing error) and we ran in, got the three trees that were left, and Skylee carried them out to Whit's brother-in-law who kindly loaded them in the car. YAH!!!! We accomplished our goal.
I was a bit disappointed by the size when I set it up, it was a little smaller than my old one, and not as life-like, but heck, $60.00!
I plugged it in and proceeded to decorate, all the while singing joyous Christmas hymns at the top of my lungs!!! I finished, stepped back to admire and all of a sudden...POOF!!!...Yep, you guessed it blew a fuse and the middle section of lights went out!!! UGGH!!!! So I'm going with the red-neck attitude this year. It's fine, it looks great, no one will notice...
And a merry "Freaking" Christmas to you!!!!

2 comments:

Mindi D said...

Ha ha i am laughing!! So sorry. I didn't notice it the other night or in the picture though if that helps???

Jana said...

HA HA HA! I can laugh because I already had the same problem this year....Don't we love the happy holiday cheer that christmas lights can bring.