Monday, January 26, 2009

It pays to do laundry!!!

So it is well known that I'm the one that gets accused of spending all the money in the house. Well, I repeatedly try to convince Scott and Skylee that They also have no concept of money. They would die before using a coupon, they would never send in a rebate. All things I do quite often. Well, today as I'm doing the wash, I found $15.00 in Skylees pants and $45.00 in Scotts!! And I honestly don't think either one of them realize they are missing money Ha! Ha! So, no, I'm not telling until they ask and when they do, It will not be beneath me to say " nanny, nanny who's the one bad with money"? At least for today I'm rich...... Lunch anyone?

2 comments:

Mindi D said...

You know i'm up for pvg but you went without me :( I love that you found all that money and they don't even know! HA HA can't wait to tell Kurt!

Unknown said...

You go girl! Nothing better than finding $$ especially while doing any type of housework!